- Regional variation in probabilistic grammars (PhD dissertation)
- The dative dataset — it comprises data sampled from both ICE and GloWbE from nine national varieties of English (CanE, BrE, HKE, IndE, IrE, JamE, NZE, PhiE, SinE)
If you use the dataset for your own work, cite it as: Röthlisberger, Melanie. 2018. The dative dataset of World Englishes. Leuven: University of Leuven.
- The reduced dataset — it comprises data sampled from ICE with information on speakers’ sex, age, occupation, gender, etc. from 8 varieties (excl. SinE since no metadata on speakers is available from SinE), reduced to spoken data only
- Rscripts used for analyses:
- The guidelines for extraction, filtering, and annotation